Child Care for Essential Service Workers

If you are an essential service worker in need of child care, please contact us directly by phone (604.572.8032) or email at and one of our child care consultants will send a list of open child care providers to meet your needs.

You can also click on your city below to see a general list of open child care centres

Finding a child care provider that best suits the needs of your family can be a difficult task. What facilities are in your area? What are their operating hours? Are they regulated? Child Care Options maintains a database of licensed and registered license-not-required child care providers in Delta, Surrey and White Rock

Looking for a child care provider outside of Delta, Surrey or White Rock? Click Here  

Child care facilities are licensed through their local health authority. For licensed child care facilities in Delta, Surrey and White Rock, you can view summary reports of inspections and substantiated complaints on the Fraser Health website. Please note: If you cannot locate a facility it may be that they are not required to be licensed as only 1 or 2 children are receiving care.  Fraser Health  

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This