About Child Care Options
Child Care Options is a program of Options Community Services, a non-profit registered charity dedicated to making a difference in the South Fraser Region. Options is committed to empowering individuals, supporting families and promoting community health. Funding for Child Care Options is provided through British Columbia’s Ministry of Children & Family Development.
Child Care Options Resource & Referral Program has been in operation since 1990. Our purpose is to make quality child care more accessible to families in the communities of Delta, Surrey and White Rock. Child Care Options assists parents in finding child care for children newborn to 12 years of age and supports child care providers in their work towards “quality child care.”
- To maintain a comprehensive registry of child care settings in the areas of Delta, Surrey and White Rock.
- To link families with child care choices that may meet their family’s needs.
- To provide ongoing support to child care providers and parents through consultation and resource sharing.
- To enhance the quality and availability of a variety of child care options.
- To promote quality child care through training, education, networking and resource development.
- To work with the community to strive for quality inclusive child care services that meets the needs of local families and promotes the healthy development of children.
Who This Program is For
This program is for parents and child care providers in the communities of Delta, Surrey and White Rock.
Child Care Options links families and child care providers in the communities of Delta, Surrey and White Rock by offering free consultation, support and child care referral services and subsidy support to parents seeking child care. Child care providers are supported through information, outreach, resource library, networking, and learning opportunities.