- February 8, 2024
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Develop a deeper understanding of compassion fatigue and its signs, enabling and recognizing the signs in ourselves and those around us
- Utilize a range of coping strategies, including self-care practices, stress management techniques, and boundary setting, to effectively prevent compassion fatigue in their daily work and personal lives.
- Learn to differentiate between depleting and nourishing activities and employ a more balanced and sustainable caregiving approach.
- Develop the skills and knowledge to create positive support systems, both personally and professionally, to bolster resilience and well-being.
Presenter: Justice Education Society staff
– Registration opens January 4th, 2024
– This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you in the days before the workshop. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
SUITABLE FOR EARLY LEARNING MANAGERS, OWNERS, ADMINISTRATION STAFF AND EARLY LEARNING AND CHILD CARE PROFESSIONALS
|2 Hour Workshopshow details +||$0.00 (CAD)||Goes On Sale|
January 4, 2024
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: January 4, 2024 9:00 am
Sales End: February 8, 2024 3:00 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
Venue: Online Workshop