- October 22, 2020 - November 5, 2020
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
3 Thursday evenings: October 22, 29 & November 5
In this three week series, participants will explore how learning to handle stress is an important life skill for everyone. Developed by The Psychology Foundation of Canada, the Kids Have Stress Too! program teaches educators to help children enhance their physical, emotional, and behavioural coping skills, thinking styles, and key abilities during the important window of opportunity of the early years.
By providing participants with more information, tools, and strategies, this training will help them learn effective ways to promote emotional development and self-regulation in young children. It will also help them create a learning environment that reduces stress and supports children by helping them begin to effectively.
cope with stress.
Presenter: Vicki Lepper
– This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you the day before the workshop. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– For safety reasons we will be locking the meeting at 6:45 pm, so please arrive early or on time to ensure you get in.
Venue: Online Workshop