- June 26, 2023
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
This workshop is focused on sharing early literacy resources that promote diversity including race, creed, gender, culture, family structures and abilities.
• Exploring concepts to strengthen, support and enhance the fundamentals of literacy while celebrating diverse communities.
• Sharing a variety of children’s books and related handson literacy extension activities that can be integrated into our current environments. These resources will be primarily geared toward children ages 2-6 years of age.
Presenter: Nancy Tovel
Suitable for all early learning and child care professionals.
– This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the workshop.. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
Venue: Online Workshop