- August 30, 2021
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
This workshop will help child care providers become more confident about when to refer to Supported Child Development (and other services) as well as provide some tools to use when starting the conversation with families about their child’s development and addressing concerns.
Please note this workshop is for educators who live or work in Delta, Surrey or White Rock.
Presenter: Sarah Garnham
– Please call us at 604-572-8032 to register
– This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the workshop.. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– For safety reasons we will be locking the meeting at 6:45 pm, so please arrive early or on time to ensure you get in.
This workshop is presented in partnership with Reach Child & Youth Development Society.
Venue: Online Workshop