- February 18, 2021 - February 25, 2021
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
2 weeks: February 18 & 25
The Leadership Lens – 2 Part Workshop
Katelyn sees leadership as a lifestyle not just a set of skills. It is a way of influencing change, creating connections and building community. In the field of early childhood education, leadership is not only what drives systemic change but also what creates healthy classroom dynamics. This workshop will explore leadership in early childhood education specifically from the perspective of servant leadership. We will discuss the work of leadership experts such as Brené Brown and Drew Dudley. We will put theories into practice which develop our ability to see multiple perspectives and navigate through hard interactions and relationships. We will engage with the concepts of values and ethics to be conscious of how these show up in our lives and in others. Further, through learning new skills in this workshop we will develop a new awareness which will support our own personal and professional growth which will support our own wellness.
SUITABLE FOR ALL EARLY LEARNING AND CHILD CARE PROFESSIONALS
Presenter: Katelyn Moon
– This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the workshop. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– For safety reasons we will be locking the meeting at 6:45 pm, so please arrive early or on time to ensure you get in.
Venue: Online Workshop