- December 14, 2020
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
How are your policies and parent/provider contracts working for you? Have you updated your policies, procedures and contracts during COVID-19 or maybe you need some help? Are you starting a child care, or would you like a little support? Have you had things come up and maybe you would like to add, change or tweak your policies and parent package? We will be discussing the importance of having this ready when families come to use your child care services. Get ideas on how these business pieces build your relationships with families and staff and how they support your licensing inspections.
Presenter: Vicki Lepper
– This is a free workshop, however registration is required. Please call our office at 604 572-8032 to register.
– This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you the day before the workshop. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– For safety reasons we will be locking the meeting at 6:45 pm, so please arrive early or on time to ensure you get in.
Please note this workshop is for educators who live or work in Delta, Surrey or White Rock.
This workshop is supported by the Government of Canada’s Emergency Community Support Fund and SurreyCares Community Foundation.
Venue: Online Workshop