- July 12, 2021
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Learn how to set up for success utilizing positive, proactive behaviour strategies. Support children’s growth and resilience using a variety of tools that have proven to decreasing challenging behaviours in children of any age. In this workshop we hope to expand your knowledge and provide tools and resources around connection, validation and the functions of behaviours.
Please note this workshop is for all educators who live or work in Delta, Surrey or White Rock.
Presenter: Shawna Moores
– Please call us at 604-572-8032 to register
– This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the workshop.. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– For safety reasons we will be locking the meeting at 6:45 pm, so please arrive early or on time to ensure you get in.
This workshop is presented in partnership with Reach Child & Youth Development Society.
Venue: Online Workshop