- December 3, 2020 - December 17, 2020
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
This is two part workshop:
December 3 – Part 1
December 10 – Part 2
Parents and educators often ask why children engage in challenging behaviours. During the workshop participants will explore four goals of behaviour as described by Austrian psychologist Rudolph Dreikur, and discuss helpful ways to respond and guide children in our care.
· Identify Rudolf Dreikur’s 4 Mistaken Goals of Misbehaviour
· Apply these goals to the children in our care
· Explore helpful ways to respond to children’s unmet needs
Presenter: Sarah McCarthy
– This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you the day before the workshop. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– For safety reasons we will be locking the meeting at 6:45 pm, so please arrive early or on time to ensure you get in.
Venue: Online Workshop