- March 8, 2021
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
COVID-19 has changed the landscape of our work, and our home life. The struggle to maintain the mythical work/life balance has always been tough, and now we’re getting a crash course in resilience.
In this webinar, we’ll present information about anxiety, stress, and burnout related to COVID-19, and give tips on how to manage our mental and emotional well-being through the pandemic while working in a variety of remote and on-site working arrangements.
It’s time we take care of ourselves – body, mind and spirit. If we pay attention to our needs, take care of ourselves, and connect with each other, we can thrive through this pandemic together and maintain our resilience!
Please note this workshop is for educators who live or work in Delta, Surrey or White Rock.
Presenter: Andrew Neufeld
– This is a free workshop, however registration is required. Registration for this workshop opens on Wednesday, February 10, 2021. Please call our office at 604-572-8032 to register.
– This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the workshop. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– For safety reasons we will be locking the meeting at 6:45 pm, so please arrive early or on time to ensure you get in.
This workshop is supported by the Government of Canada’s Emergency Community Support Fund and SurreyCares Community Foundation.
Venue: Online Workshop