- September 19, 2020
10:00 am - 11:30 am
This workshop will bring stories and storytimes magically to life by using simple magic tricks, science and props.
– To learn simple magic tricks and science to use while telling rhymes, songs, and stories.
– To explore how combining magic with stories is sure to hold the children’s attention during storytime.
Presenter: Susan Andrews
– This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you the day before the workshop. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– For safety reasons we will be locking the meeting at 10:15 am, so please arrive early or on time to ensure you get in.
Susan will be presenting workshop on storytelling with different topic on October 17.
Venue: Online Workshop