- November 23, 2020
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Join pedagogists from the ECPN as we think with the challenges and opportunities that COVID safety requirements bring to our classroom. What conditions of living does the pandemic interrupt? What conditions has it fostered? How has the pandemic changed what is being asked of educators? How can routines and transitions become opportunities to build a culture of togetherness?
Please fill out our survey to let us know which routines you are most interested in thinking through: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X38BTXK
Please note this session is for educators who live or work in Delta, Surrey or White Rock.
Led by Karen Boley and Leigh Kweon, ECPN Pedagogists
– Please call our office at 604 572-8032 to register.
– This session will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the session. Please click the link ten minutes before the session begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– For safety reasons we will be locking the meeting at 6:45 pm, so please arrive early or on time to ensure you get in.
Venue: Online Networking Session