- August 10, 2020 - August 17, 2020
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
This is two part workshop:
August 10 – Part 1
August 17 – Part 2
SENSE OF REGULATION is a template to sustain the foundations of function in this complicated world. This workshop provides leading science and accessible strategies to empower mental, physical and emotional health. Participants will develop the capacity to reduce the impact of daily stress (for themselves and the children they support), will discover the interconnections between environmental factors and resilient health, and will take away tools (harness hormones and tame the toxins) that unlock the body’s innate capacity to regulate. S = Stress Management, E = Exercise to build brain/body connections, N = Nourish Mind, Body and Spirit, S = Sleep, E = Environment for Capacity.
Presenter: Michelle Riddle
– This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you the day before the workshop. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– For safety reasons we will be locking the meeting at 6:45 pm, so please arrive early or on time to ensure you get in.
Venue: Online Workshop