- Parent Workshop
November 25, 2021
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
This parent education session will cover parental concerns, what it means to live in a digital society and our role in supporting our children.
- ages and stages,
- supporting children in a digital society,
- screen time,
- social media,
- parental controls.
Presenter: Maria Boothman
This parent education session is presented in partnership with TELUS Wise.
– This session will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the session. Please click the link ten minutes before the session begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– Certificates of attendance will not be given for this parent education event.