- Parent Workshop
August 4, 2021
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Connection is the main ingredient in growing up our little humans. We can create opportunities for connection through our interactions with our children. These interactions are called serve and return. Join us to learn more.
“As our children call out to us – albeit in the form of a cry, a shout, a hit, a meltdown – our job is to have them resting into the trust filled dance of connection with us. Knowing that when they call, we will answer.” – Dr. Vanessa Lapointe
For inquires please email SPYC@options.bc.ca
– Registration Closes on August 3, 2021 at 1:00 pm.
– This session will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the session. Please click the link five minutes before the session begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– Certificates of attendance will not be given for this parent education workshop.
This parent education session is presented by the Support for Parents of Young Children Program, a program of Options Community Services.