- Parent Workshop
August 18, 2021
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Parents, if you feel as if sleep has become an area of challenge for you in growing your little baby or child, we invite you to learn more about the sleep survival guide.
For inquires please email SPYC@options.bc.ca
– Registration Closes on August 17, 2021 at 1:00 pm.
– This session will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the session. Please click the link five minutes before the session begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– Certificates of attendance will not be given for this parent education workshop.
This parent education session is presented by the Support for Parents of Young Children Program, a program of Options Community Services.