- Parent Workshop
July 28, 2021
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Play is THE most powerful way our children learn. Also for us adults, if we enjoy something, we are more likely to engage with it and take something from it.
Learn practical ways to facilitate a playful world and develop a Play Plan to implement at home.
For inquires please email SPYC@options.bc.ca
– Registration Closes on July 27, 2021 at 1:00pm
– This session will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the session. Please click the link five minutes before the session begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– Certificates of attendance will not be given for this parent education workshop.
This parent education session is presented by the Support for Parents of Young Children Program, a program of Options Community Services.