- Parent Workshop
August 13, 2020
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Presenter: Dr. Deborah MacNamara
– This session is for adults only.
– This parent education session will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you the day before the parent education session. Please click the link ten minutes before the session begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– For safety reasons we will be locking the meeting at 7:15 pm, so please arrive early or on time to ensure you get in.
– Certificates of attendance will not be given for this parent education session.
This parent education session is supported by the Government of Canada’s Emergency Community Support Fund and SurreyCares Community Foundation.