- Parent Workshop
July 14, 2021
10:00 am - 11:00 am
There is no misbehaviour, only behaviours! We invite you to enhance your curiosity and become a behaviour detective. An exploration that uncovers what is going on underneath the surface of behaviour reveals children’s emotional and developmental needs.
We will introduce and practice the process of understanding and responding to a child’s challenging behaviours using the “Being it” mantra.
For inquires please email SPYC@options.bc.ca
– Registration Closes on July 13, 2021 at 1:00pm.
– This session will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the session. Please click the link five minutes before the session begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– Certificates of attendance will not be given for this parent education workshop.
This parent education session is presented by the Support for Parents of Young Children Program, a program of Options Community Services.