- Parent Workshop
August 11, 2021
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Parents, we are the navigators of our children’s lives. While nature hasn’t exactly given us a map to follow, the science of child development has provided us four principles to guide us on this parenting journey.
Like any navigator, you will take a wrong turn, or you’ll need to backtrack, or maybe you’ll even get lost altogether. When this happens, all you need to do is stop, look at your map, get your bearings and adjust your course. But whatever you do, don’t give up.
Join us in learning about the role of the Navigator in your child’s life.
For inquires please email SPYC@options.bc.ca
– Registration Closes on August 10, 2021 at 1:00 pm.
– This session will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the session. Please click the link five minutes before the session begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– Certificates of attendance will not be given for this parent education workshop.
This parent education session is presented by the Support for Parents of Young Children Program, a program of Options Community Services.