- February 25, 2021
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Are you a child care provider who loves learning from others and would like to exchange ideas? Are you missing a connection to other educators and community? Networking evenings provide an opportunity to meet
and learn from each other. These sessions include time for questions about your current issues, challenges, and inspiring ideas. Please join us for a fun and informative evening.
This networking session is for child care providers operating a RLNR, LFCC or IHMA facility in Delta, Surrey or White Rock.
Presenters: Child Care Options CCRR Outreach Consultants
– Please call our office at 604 572-8032 to register.
– This session will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the session. Please click the link ten minutes before the session begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– For safety reasons we will be locking the meeting at 6:45 pm, so please arrive early or on time to ensure you get in.
Venue: Online Networking Session