- January 25, 2021
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Join ECPN pedagogists Karen and Leigh to discuss the choices we make for our classroom environments. We would like to explore how the BC Early Learning Framework can guide us in making intentional, ethical decisions about what we offer in our classrooms. How and why do we select materials, and how do those choices affect our curriculum? What possibilities do materials offer for experimentation and interaction?
We invite educators who live or work in the Delta, Surrey or White Rock area to join us in this conversation, and we look forward to your engagement and participation. We will be focusing on pages 22-23 of the BC Early Learning Framework.
Please note: If you need a copy of the BC Early Learning Framework (BC ELF) to participate in this session, please let us know. We can make arrangements for you to pick up a copy at the office. The BC ELF is also available online at: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/education-training/early-learning/teach/early-learning-framework
Pro-D certificates will be provided for registered attendees.
Led by Karen Boley and Leigh Kweon, ECPN Pedagogists
– Please call our office at 604 572-8032 to register.
– This session will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you in the days prior to the session. Please click the link ten minutes before the session begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– For safety reasons we will be locking the meeting at 6:45 pm, so please arrive early or on time to ensure you get in.
Venue: Online Networking Session