- Parent Workshop
June 24, 2020 - July 8, 2020
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Wednesday, June 24 – Part 1
Wednesday, July 8 – Part 2
The family. Even with the ever-changing landscape of how we describe families, the relationships within families are repeatedly found to be the most influential factor in terms of the developmental outcomes of children. For everything from physical health to mental health, career success, and life satisfaction, it is the formative relationships a child experiences in their home environment when they are young that in many ways dictate how life goes for them. Come and learn what is at the heart of a relationship, and how you can focus on building relationships in your family that last a lifetime, and that grow a child…in the best possible way.
Presenter: Dr. Vanessa Lapointe
– It is a free parent education session, however your registration is required.
– This session will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you the day before the parent education session . Please click the link ten minutes before the session begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– For safety reasons we will be locking the meeting at 7:15 pm, so please arrive early or on time to ensure you get in.
– Certificates of attendance will not be given for this parent education event.
This parent education session is funded by Vancouver Foundation.