- Tuesdays & Fridays
April 13, 2021 - May 21, 2021
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
This course addresses the essential elements required for operating a quality home-based child care. It covers everything from child development, guidance, health and safety, to managing the business.
You will receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course and parent package.
Please bring a 2” binder to the first class.
Facilitator Deep Mann
6 weeks, every Tuesday and Friday: April 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30, May 4, 7, 11, 14, 18 & 21
10:00 am – 12:30 pm • 30 hours • Cost: $275.00 includes textbook
This course cannot be registered online.
For more information or to register for this course please speak with Deep at 604-572-8032.
– The first class will start at 9:30 am.
– You will need access to a laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you the day before the course. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– A certificate of attendance will be issued after the course is completed for full attendance .
– We will be locking the meeting at 10:15 am, so please arrive early or on time to ensure you get in.
Venue: Online Course