- December 16, 2023
10:00 am - 2:30 pm
Participants will learn how they can support children who have experienced adversity and help all children build resilience to past, present, and future adverse experiences.
Participants will learn:
- To recognize symptoms of trauma and resilience.
- How to offer immediate support to children if they become upset and dysregulated, using the wellness skills of the Community Resiliency Model(CRM)®.
- How to have their own self-care practices to build their resilience and prevent compassion fatigue.
Presenter: Karen LeSage
– This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you in the days before the workshop. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
– There will be 30 minute lunch break.
SUITABLE FOR ALL EARLY LEARNING AND CHILD CARE PROFESSIONALS
Venue: Online Workshop