- June 29, 2020
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Life is full of adjustments and this current time is one of our greatest examples. We all want to navigate this new normal as best as we can. We can use this time as an opportunity to learn new skills and strategies that protect our mental health. This skill-building workshop is focused on strategies for increasing resilience, managing the body’s stress response and breaking the burnout cycle. From the best of neuroscience, learn the practical and portable skills for those that want to better understand resilience and change small habits that have immediate positive impacts on our energy, productivity and joy.
In this interactive and dynamic workshop, participants will learn:
• Brain secrets for stress resiliency
• Anchors that help us cope with stress
• How to address the worry that comes with uncertainty
• The role of mindfulness and compassion in our new normal (adjustment to home and back-to-work)
• The shift from work-life balance to work-life boundaries
• Top strategies and everyday actions for positive mental health
Presenter: Shannon Gander
– This workshop will be held online through the Zoom platform.
– You will need access to a smartphone, laptop, tablet or computer with a camera and audio capabilities to join us.
– A link will be emailed to you the day before the workshop. Please click the link ten minutes before the workshop begins to join in. Further instructions will be included in the email.
Venue: Online Workshop